North America Freight Payment Information
Alcoa Corp is transitioning to a new freight payment provider, Cass Information Systems.
Helpful tools during transition:
- For questions, please reach out to email@example.com
- Alcoa Corp Billing Procedures
- Please begin submitting all freight invoices to Cass Information Systems immediately
- Alcoa Corp Transloader Billing Procedures
- EDI Submission – please refer to section details in above billing procedures
Many of you may be aware that Alcoa is selling the Warrick Rolling Plant to Kaiser Aluminum. The transfer of this location will take effect also on April 1, 2021. As part of the transition, Alcoa has agreed to continue to support the freight payment process for the Warrick Rolling Plant and its support locations. On April 1, 2021, submit all invoices for this location to the PO mailbox listed in above Billing Guide. When Kaiser is ready to assume responsiblity for freight bills, they will communicate it to you.