Employment Pool Opportunities
Alcoa Inc. located in Massena, New York, invites you to consider joining their team by applying for future hourly production openings. If you applied in 2011 or any time prior to 2011, your application has expired.
Qualified Applicants must present information by electronic e-mail which includes:
• A copy of an up-to-date résumé which includes a valid physical address, valid phone number and valid e-mail address [if applicable]
• A copy of a high school degree, GED or college degree
• A copy of a Military DD 214, if available and applicable
• A copy of 3 letters of recommendation, one preferably from an employer
Interested individuals should email their information to Mas-HRDepartment@alcoa.com.
To ensure proper handling of applicant information, those interested must follow this process. Calls or hand delivery will not be accepted.
There is no deadline for submitting information and it will be retained for two years
Qualified Applicants must:
• Be willing to work ANY shift, including rotating shifts
• Be prepared to sign a release authorizing a thorough background check
• Be prepared to demonstrate basic math and reading skills during an online test
• Possess an above average work history, preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
In general, we seek eager prospective employees willing to give the extra effort needed to join our team as we strive to become a world class corporation, building on the worldwide success of the Alcoa Business System. We foster a climate of diversity and individuality, and we encourage individual growth.
Competitive wages, a solid benefits package, savings plan, and the opportunity for performance-based pay are available to the successful applicants.
An equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V