We are worldwide
producer of forged aluminum wheels and accessories for trucks, trailers and buses, with plants in Cleveland/USA, Monterey/Mexico and Székesfehérvár/Hungary.
Ongoing research makes innovation a tradition at Alcoa. We're always developing new ways to improve your wheel system performance.
- In 1946 Alcoa pioneered the first practical forged aluminum truck wheel. After two years of intensive testing, wheel production began in 1948.
- We now offer trucking industry's broadest selection of aluminum wheels.
Alcoa wheel advantages include:
- Weight saving for more payload capacity
- One-piece forged strength
- Increased fuel efficiency
- Cool, true run to extend tyre and brake life
- 100% recyclable, thus very environmental friendly
- Brilliant good looks
Viewing documents in PDF format requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download from the Adobe Web site.