Welcome to Alcoacarriers.com, where drivers, dispatchers, and other carrier employees can access Alcoa location information including contacts, directions, and safety requirements.
- Baie Comeau QC - Primary Metals
- Becancour QC - ABI
- Deschambault QC - Primary Metals
- Ferndale WA - Alcoa Intalco Works
- Malaga WA - Alcoa Wenatchee Works
- Massena NY - Massena West
- Newburgh IN - Alcoa Warrick Operations
- Point Comfort TX - Alcoa
- Rockdale TX - Rockdale Operations
To switch regions, click here
Contact us for information and/or help with this web site.
The Tier 1 Core Carrier Program was created in 2005 to facilitate collaboration between Alcoa and its Tier 1 Motor Carriers. Beginning in 2007, the carrier awards program was expanded to include Canadian carriers, and in 2010 Tier 2 was added. Specific qualifications are used to score carrier performance. In April, Alcoa recognized the carriers at a dinner, and announced the 2015 Carriers of the Year by mode.
See 2015 award winners and press release here