Directions from Massena Airport:
- Out of airport take a right onto East Hatfield St.
- Travel about 1-2 miles & take a right onto Bailey Road.
- At first traffic light take a right onto Rte #37.
- Travel approx. 1/2 mile and take the first left exit off Rte #37, travel through the caution light and over the steel bridge.
- At the end of bridge, take a left and travel about 1/2 mile and take a right into the plant. Proceed to the clockhouse, where you will sign in.
Directions from Dorval Airport (Montreal):
(The trip normally takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes.)
- Upon leaving Dorval airport, bear right onto Route 20 (20 Quest) and stay on it heading West.
- After approximately 50 minutes, Route 20 becomes Route 401 as you leave Quebec Province and enter Ontario Province.
- Stay on 401 until reaching Cornwall, Ontario. Take the third Cornwall exit (Bridge to U.S.A.) which will take you over the bridge (toll) through U.S. Customs and into New York State.
- Upon leaving the U.S. Customs booth, bear right onto Route 37 (West) to Massena.
- Exit off of Route 37 (3rd traffic light - East Orvis Street) - you will see the large Alcoa sign to your right. At first traffic light on East Orvis (approximately 100 yards), turn right, cross bridge and turn left at yield sign to main plant entrance on right. Stop at the guard house for instructions or directions and sign in.