There are great opportunities at Howmet Japan for keen, proactive engineers.
We encourage our employees to continue training to enhance their careers.
- Product Engineer
- Develop new products
- Improve quality & reduce costs of existing products
- Conduct technical discussions with customers
- Process Engineer
- Investigate problems in all production areas, improve production techniques
- Improve quality & capabilities of production line
- Layout Engineer
- Measure, identify, and control digital 3-D quality/dimensional data for each product
- Design software
- Operate, control CMM/CAD etc
- Plant Engineer
- Select, install plant equipment and machinery
- Maintain, improve equipment
- Implement EHS measures thoughout plant
- QA Engineer
- Analyze technical claims from customers in Quality Assurance Department.
- Plan and implement QA improvements
- Deal directly with customer regarding QA issues
- College/ University graduate with a degree in science or engineering.
- Major in metallurgy, materials, mechanical engineering, information technology, or chemistry.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English would be an advantage.
(TOEIC score of at least 600 for non-native English speakers)
|WORKING HOURS||8.00am to 4.45pm|
Annual 125 days including Saturday, Sunday.
|LOCATION ||61-1 Nishi Ao, Nomi city, Ishikawa, 923-1101, Japan|
Please contact us by phone, fax or e-mail for further details of employment opportunities at Howmet Japan.