AA®601TE and AA®601TEPlus Casement Windows
The AA®601TE and AA®601TEPlus Casement Windows are available as top or side hung windows and can be single or dual colour.
Kawneer's AA®601TE and AA®601TEPlus Casement Windows are members of the AA®600TE Series Window & Door System, designed to optimise thermal performance in compliance with Document L and Scottish Building Standards Part 6.
The AA®601TE and AA®601TEPlus Casement windows are available as top or side hung windows and can be single or dual colour with a polyamide thermal break for excellent thermal performance.
AA®601TEPlus Thermal Enhancement
The AA®601TEPlus enhancements include convection fins within the framing and vent profiles as well as EPDM "heat shields" in the hardware cavity. These modifications enable the system to outperform the stringent thermal demands outlined in Approved Document L 2010.
New Heavy Duty Vent
Kawneer has increased the size and weight limits of the AA®601TE and AA®601TEPlus window systems with a new 102mm Heavy Duty Vent Profile.
The new vent profile can achieve one of the largest casement sizes available on the market and has been introduced to satisfy the ever increasing demands for larger opening vents and larger areas of glazing.
The systems are now capable of vent sizes with friction stays up to:
- 2500mm High and 2300mm Wide for top hung applications, maximum vent weight 160kg
- 1900mm High and 890mm Wide for side hung applications, maximum vent weight 55kg
Please see our 'Casement Product Selector' to assist with choosing the right Casement Window for your project.
Please see our 'Window Applications' to assist with choosing the right product for the right application.
Please see our 'Window Product Selector' to assist with choosing the right system for your project.
- Multi-point locking with corner drive
- Option of Trickle ventilation
- Espagnolette locking and key locking handles
- Projected top hung or side hung or butt hinge options
- Heavy Duty Vent
- Suites with AA®602TE Pivot, AA®603TE Tilturn, AA®605TE and AA®605TEPlus Doors, Kawneer Curtain Walling, AA®130 Brise Soleil and 451PT Framing
- Fireman's axe handles as an option
- Offset handle position
- Interlocking wedge spacers
- Fixed restrictor with adjustable friction
- Stays with adjustable friction
- Folding openers with link bars
- Colour co-ordinated handles and hinges
With the decisive advantage of...
* Does not refer to standard hardware, security hardware required
- Security in line with BS 7950-1997 Amendments 1, 2 & 3 * (AA®601TE)
- Can help meet the requirements of Document F
- Added security
- Total flexibility suits most casement project applications
- Increased vent sizes and weights
- Total design flexibility. Offering total project solutions
- Can help provide an emergency escape
- Safety in use
- Provides enhanced weather performance even on large windows
- Compliant with the HTM 55 regulations and BS 8213 of 100mm initial opening
- Can be adjusted to meet the needs of the project application meeting the needs of the end user
- Offers safety in use
- Better aesthetics
For Ventilation Characteristics of Different Window Designs Click here
For Windows Performance Click here
Kawneer's AA®601TE Casement Window has been tested to BS 7950: 1997 - Amendments 1, 2 & 3.
For advice and support and to ensure you find the best solution for your individual project needs, please contact our Architectural Services Team.
AA601TEPlus Casement Window with Standard Vent
AA601TEPlus Casement Window with Heavy Duty Vent
Islington Wharf, Manchester
Millennium Madejski Hotel, Reading
Berkeley Square, Plymouth
Nottingham Lace Market
Tobar (for Hawkins Bazaar), Suffolk