AA®541 Casement Window
The AA®541 Casement Window has been designed to accommodate a BRE Green Guide 'A' Rated Frame. It is available as a top or side hung window and can be single or dual colour.
The Kawneer AA®541 Casement Window is part of the Kawneer AA®540 Series window range designed to offer optimum weather and thermal performance at a competitive price. The AA®541 corresponds to the BRE Global Green Guide online generic specification for windows and achieves a summary rating of A**. The AA®541 uses a multi-chamber thermal break core, ensuring thermal efficiency and full compliance with Document L.
The AA®541 Casement is available as a top hung or side hung window, the polyamide thermal break offers single or dual colour options.
Please see our 'Casement Product Selector' to assist with choosing the right Casement Window for your project.
- BRE Green Guide 'A' Rated Frame **
- Multi-point locking
- Optional trickle ventilation
- Espagnolette locking and key locking handles
- Projected top hung or side hung or butt hinge options
- Suites with AA®542 Pivot, AA®543 Tilturn, AA®100/AA®110 Curtain Walling, 451PT Framing and Door Systems
- Offset handle position (side hung)
- Interlocking wedge spacers
- Restriction to 100mm
- Folding openers with link bars
- Standard hardware groove
- Glazing 6mm - 39mm
With the decisive advantage of...
* Does not refer to standard hardware, security hardware required
- For projects that require sustainable and environmental advantages
- Security in line with BS 7950-1997 Amendments 1, 2 & 3 *
- Can help meet the requirements of Document F
- Added security
- Total flexibility suits most casement project applications
- Total design flexibility. Offering total project solutions
- Safety in use
- Provides enhanced weather performance even on large windows
- Compliant with the HTM 55 regulations and BS 8213 of 100mm initial opening
- Offers safety in use
- Cost effective hardware solution
- Total flexibility to suit most glass applications
** Corresponds to the BRE Global Green Guide online generic specification for windows and achieves a summary rating of A.
Element Number 831500023
Kawneer's AA®541 Casement Window has been independently tested to BS 7950: 1997 - Amendments 1, 2 & 3.
BRE Green Guide Rating
The Green Guide rating, part of BREEAM (BRE Environmental Assessment Method), provides specifiers with easy-to-use guidance and an A+ to E rating scale on how to make the best environmental choices when selecting construction materials and components.
For advice and support and to ensure you find the best solution for your individual project needs, please contact our Architectural Services Team.
Viewing documents in PDF format requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download from the Adobe Web site.