AA®603TE Tilturn Window
The AA®603TE Tilturn Window is available as a tilturn, side hung or bottom hung window and can be single or dual colour.
The Kawneer AA®603TE Tilturn Window (tilt in for ventilation - turn in for cleaning) is the ideal solution for ground floor applications where an outward opening window could cause injury to passers by. It is also ideal for multi-storey applications as the window can be cleaned safely from inside the building with the window in the turn mode.
The AA®603TE Tilturn is suitable for new build or refurbishment projects.
Please see our 'Window Applications' to assist with choosing the right product for the right application.
Please see our 'Window Product Selector' to assist with choosing the right system for your project.
- Tilt before turn operation (tilt for ventilation and turn for cleaning), side hung open-in and bottom hung open-in
- Optional Trickle ventilation
- Top arm locator
- Suites with AA®601TE Casement, AA®602TE Pivot, AA®605TE Door, Kawneer Curtain Walling and 451PT Framing
- Multi-point locking and optional security hardware
- Multi-function handle
- Option of concealed hinges
With the decisive advantage of...
* Does not refer to standard hardware, security hardware required.
- Draught free baffled ventilation and safety in operation and use. The full opening in the 'turn' position offers an escape route in an emergency (subject to size)
- Can help meet the requirements of Document F
- Offering anti slam and positive ventilation position
- Total design flexibility. Offering total project solutions
- Security in line with BS 7950: 1997 Amendments 1, 2 & 3 *
- Offering locked, turn lock and open modes
For Ventilation Characteristics of Different Window Designs Click here
For Windows Performance Click here
Kawneer's AA®603TE Tilturn Window has been tested to the BS 7950: 1997 Standard, incorporating Amendment Nos. 1, 2 & 3 - Specification for enhanced security performance, proven by stringent laboratory testing, carried out at the Building Research Establishment (BRE).
For advice and support and to ensure you find the best solution for your individual project needs, please contact our Architectural Services Team.
Neptune Marina, Ipswich
Tenby Lifeboat Station, Pembrokeshire
AA603TE Tilt Position
AA603TE Turn Position