190/350/500 Standard Entrances
- 190 Narrow Stile Entrance: engineered for moderate traffic in applications such as offices, stores and apartment buildings
- 350 Medium Stile Entrance: provides extra strength for schools, institutions and other high traffic applications.
- 500 Wide Stile Entrance: creates a monumental visual statement for banks and libraries or buildings that experience heaviest traffic conditions
Tough yet attractive, the clean lines of Kawneer’s Standard Entrances are designed as a single-source package of door, door frame and hardware that is easily adaptable to custom requirements.
Designed to complement new or remodel construction, modern or traditional architecture, they are engineered, constructed and tested to make good first impressions while withstanding the rigors of constant use by occupants and visitors.
The 190 Narrow Stile Entrance
- Is engineered for moderate traffic in applications such as stores, offices and apartment buildings
- Vertical stile measures 2-1/8" (54); top rail 2-1/4" (57.2) and bottom rail 3-7/8" (98.4)
- Results in a slim look that meets virtually all construction requirements
The 350 Medium Stile Entrance
- Provides extra strength for applications such as schools, institutions and other high traffic applications
- Vertical stiles and top rails measure 3-1/2" (88.9)
- Bottom rail measures 6-1/2" (165.1) for extra durability
The 500 Wide Stile Entrance
- Creates a monumental visual statement for applications such as banks, libraries and public buildings
- Vertical stiles and top rail are 5" (127); bottom rail measures 6-1/2" (165.1)
- Results in superior strength for buildings experiencing heavy traffic conditions
- Heights vary to 10 feet; widths range from approximately 3 to 4 feet
- Door frame face widths range to a maximum of 4" (101.6), while depths range to 6" (152.4)
- Door operation is single or doubleacting with maximum security locks or Touch Bar Panics standard
- Architect's Classic one inch round, bent bar push/pull hardware is available in various finishes and sizes
- Infills range from under 1/4 (6.4) to more than 1" (25.4)
Viewing documents in PDF format requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download from the Adobe Web site.
(190 Entrance) Center for Environmental Sciences and Technology Management (CESTM), State University of New York (SUNY), NY, USA; Cannon Design, NY, USA
(190 Entrance) Weeks Automotive/Danbury Audi, CT, USA; Austin Patterson Disston Architects, LLC, CT, USA
(350 Entrance) Ray Van Den Feuvel Family Campus Center, St. Norbert College, WI, USA; Performa, Inc., WI, USA
(350 Entrance) DFW International Airport Terminal D, TX, USA; HKS, Inc., TX, USA
(500 Entrance) Desoto Civic Center, MS, USA; (JBHM) PA, MS, USA