AA®603TE Tilt Slide Door
The AA®603TE Tilt Slide is available in a variety of single or double tilt slide combinations and can be single or dual colour.
The Kawneer AA®603TE Tilt Slide Door is available in a variety of single or double tilt slide combinations providing flexibility to suit individual project requirements.
The Kawneer AA®603TE Tilt Slide Door is especially user friendly. Sliders in the top guide rail and high precision bearings in the wheels ensure that even large and heavy doors operate with ease and very smoothly, giving the end user extra peace of mind.
The Kawneer AA®603TE Tilt Slide Door has been installed in applications such as executive homes, flats and apartments in a variety of colour options.
Please see our 'Door and Framing Applications' and 'Door Categories of Duty' to assist with choosing the right product for the right application.
- Tilt for ventilation and slide for access
- The doors can be opened from the inside or outside, allowing internal or external access to the building
- Handles suite with Tilturn window handles
- A spring buffer prevents the sash from being opened too far
- Suites with the AA®601TE and AA®601TEPlus Casements, AA®602TE Pivot, AA®603TE Tilturn, Kawneer Curtain Walling and Framing products
- Extremely stable for sash weights up to 150kg
With the decisive advantage of...
- Ideal choice for balcony doors
- Safety in operation and use
- Total design flexibility. Offering total project solutions
- Large vents can be specified for maximum air flow and light into the building
The AA®603TE Tilt Slide Door is a pressure equalised system crimped with mechanical corner cleats. Weathering is achieved by the use of single and dual durometer, EPDM gaskets, all with non-shrinkage cord.
Air Permeability: Grade C
Resistance to Windload: 2400Pa
For Door and Entrance Systems Characteristics/Regulations Click here
For advice and support and to ensure you find the best solution for your individual project needs, please contact our Architectural Services Team.
Viewing documents in PDF format requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download from the Adobe Web site.
Chatham Maritime, Kent
AA603TE Tilt Position
AA603TE Slide Position