To Environment Causes
To Education Causes
Alcoa Foundation invests where Alcoa has a presence to further sustainability and to partner with communities in addressing local needs as they adapt to a rapidly changing world.
All of our funding decisions and engagement priorities are guided by two key themes:
- Environment: Bringing about measurable and systemic improvements in environmental sustainability through best practices in environmental management and pioneering solutions.
- Education: Supporting education and training where Alcoa can offer expertise and make a difference in manufacturing, the environment, and safety.
50 percent of Alcoa's Foundation budget is earmarked for our global signature partnerships. The other 50 percent is allocated to Alcoa Operating locations Groups and Regions that develop localized strategies to address specific community needs and interests – some of which may not be reflected in our global approach – to recognize the unique challenges posed in different markets.
Our Global Mission:
- Promote environmental stewardship
- Prepare tomorrow’s leaders
- Enable economic and social sustainability in the communities in which we live and work