MCS Training & Development
MCS training and development opportunities include:
- Rigorous onboarding program that combines classroom training and one-on-one meetings
- Multi-day "Consulting Fundamentals" workshop that covers problem solving and communication
- Bi-annual team development events
- Additional recurring and ad hoc training opportunities, ranging from formal classroom sessions to informal "lunch and learns"
- In addition, MCSers have the opportunity to attend Leadership Fundamentals Program (LFP) and Advanced Leadership Program (ALP) -- highly selective, week-long off-site experiences for company top talent with attendance by the CEO and a range of business leaders
Thatcher Montgomery, MCS Project Director, explains MCS’s approach to Learning and Development
Alcoa Development Programs
- Leadership Fundamentals Program (LFP) and Advanced Leadership Program (ALP) are full week off-site experiences featuring CEO and a range of business leaders
- While less than 50 employees are selected for these across the company, MCS has routinely sent consultants to LFP and project managers/directors to ALP
MCS Career Development
MCS team members have unique exposure to corporate strategy and business decision-making at the senior management level. In addition, you will get a chance to work with smart, driven, and fun colleagues with a variety of professional and personal backgrounds. These experiences provide access to significant personal learning and development opportunities.
Carolyn Bryson, MCS alumnus, explains how her experience with MCS led to her current role