Stand out from the rest of the field with great-looking, hard-working Alcoa forged aluminum wheels. Your forged aluminum wheels come with built-in advantages that include:
- One-piece forged strength. Our one-piece design eliminates welds that concentrate stress where fatigue cracks can start. Forging aligns the metal grain in a uniform direction along the contours of the wheel, enhancing strength.
- Shine. No painted steel wheel can match the luster of Alcoa aluminum wheels.
- Easy upkeep. Alcoa aluminum wheels are naturally corrosion resistant. No sandblasting, no priming, no painting – ever.
- Ride characteristics. Alcoa wheels are precision machined for a smooth, true run and better handling.
- Backed by genuine Alcoa experience – and our lifetime limited structural warranty.
|Bolt Circle Inches||8x6.5|
|Bolt Hole Dia. Inches||0.62|
|Bolt Hole Nut Seat||60 degree conical|
|Hub Bore Dia. Inches||5.16|
|Offset-SRW or Half Dual Space-DRW Inches||0.25|
|Max. Wheel Load Pounds||3750|
|Max. Cold Inflation PSI||110|
|Wheel Weight Pounds||21|