The lines, the curves, the shine all say distinctive Classic 8 style. The one-piece construction and load rating up to 2780 pounds say durable Alcoa Wheels forged wheel strength.
Alcoa wheels come with other built-in advantages as well:
- One-piece hot forged strength. Our one-piece design eliminates welds that concentrate stress where fatigue cracks can start. Forging aligns the metal grain in a uniform direction along the contours of the wheel, enhancing strength.
- Shine. No painted steel wheel can match the luster of Alcoa Wheels aluminum wheels.
- Easy upkeep. Alcoa Wheels aluminum wheels are naturally corrosion resistant. No sandblasting, no priming, no painting – ever.
- Ride characteristics. Alcoa wheels are precision machined for a smooth, true run and better handling.
- Backed by genuine Alcoa Wheels experience – and our lifetime limited structural warranty.
No one has more aluminum wheel know-how than Alcoa Wheels, the world leader in aluminum technology. After all, we invented the first commercial aluminum truck wheel in 1948. Stand out from the rest of the field with great-looking, hard-working Alcoa Wheels forged aluminum wheels.
|Bolt Circle Inches||8x6.5|
|Bolt Hole Dia. Inches||0.67|
|Bolt Hole Nut Seat||Flat for 2 pc lugnut|
|Hub Bore Dia. Inches||4.88|
|Offset-SRW or Half Dual Space-DRW Inches||5.4|
|Max. Wheel Load Pounds||2780|
|Max. Cold Inflation PSI||95|
|Wheel Weight Pounds||20|
|Pilot Type||Hub Piloted|