Home & Commercial Building Supplies
: Door Systems :
The 190 is an all purpose narrow style door with a 'Finger Guard' option. The 350 is a heavy duty door for use in especially heavy traffic areas.
Kawneer design, engineer and manufacture complete door systems for any application. High standards of processing ensure equally high standards of performance throughout the lifetime of Kawneer products.
190 Narrow Style
All-purpose door, recommended for use in heavy traffic areas and automatic entrances. The 190 Door can be installed with the 'Finger Guard' option, which safeguards against injury to fingers accidentally caught between the hinge stile and frame.
350 Heavy Duty
A heavy duty door which provides extra width stiles for accommodation of varying lock options and heavy aesthetic appearance, providing the durability needed in high traffic areas.
Please see our 'Door and Framing Applications' and 'Door Categories of Duty' to assist with choosing the right product for the right application.
- 190 Door independently tested to the PAS 24 Standard
- 'Dual Moment' welded door construction
- Finger Guard Options (standard option on 190)
- Robust Door
- Internal and external applications
- Single, double action, auto swing and bi-parting doors
- Wide range of thresholds including low thresholds
- Special profiles available
With the decisive advantage of...
- Enhanced security performance of single and double leaf external doors
- Supported by a Kawneer Lifetime Guarantee offering peace of mind
- Protects against trapped fingers when opening and closing, a child-friendly feature
- Suitable for medium, heavy and severe duty applications
- Flexibility of design
- Offering flexibility for a wide range of solutions
- Document M compliance
- Powered operation
Kawneer door systems have been proved by stringent laboratory testing. Strong construction, quality materials, precision engineering, proven hardware and attention to detail are the dependable performance features found in all Kawneer door systems.
'Dual Moment' Corner Construction
The 'Dual Moment' welded corner is the strongest aluminium door construction available. All four corners are welded four times and fastened mechanically. Rigorous testing has verified its durability and exceptional strength.
Kawneer's 190 Door has been tested to the PAS 24 Standard for the enhanced security performance of single and double leaf external doors, proven by stringent laboratory testing, carried out at the Building Research Establishment (BRE). The 190 Door meets light, medium and heavy use specifications and is suitable for internal and external doors in all types of buildings from dwellings right through to public use doors in offices, shops and hospitals.
* Does not refer to standard hardware, security hardware required.
For Door and Entrance Systems Characteristics/Regulations Click here
For advice and support and to ensure you find the best solution for your individual project needs, please contact our Architectural Services Team.
Viewing documents in PDF format requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download from the Adobe Web site.
Hauser Forum, Cambridge University
Alsop High School, Liverpool: 2020 Liverpool
Peninsula Medical School, Plymouth: Nightingale Associates
Tenby Lifeboat Station, Pembrokeshire: Bondesign Associates
University Place at The University of Manchester
City Campus East, Northumbria University, Design and Law and Business School: Atkins