Home & Commercial Building Supplies
: Window Systems :
- 4-5/8" (117.5mm) depth
- Architectural window (AW)
- Thermal performance
- Casement inswing configuration
Class & Grade: AW-PG80-C
- Vent members are double tubular extrusions
- Vent corners are reinforced with gussets before crimping
- Hardware is fastened with screws through .125 walls.
- 4-5/8" depth is ideal for installing in cavity walls without accessories.
- Optional dual glazing permits thermal glazing of polycarbonate
- Optional dual glazing protects internal blinds from dust and abuse
- 1" insulating glass
- Concealed stainless steel hinges
- White bronze cam handles and strikes
- Single glazed - maximum 1/4"
- Dual glazed (split vent) - maximum 1/4" exterior and interior
- Roto operator
- Butt hinge/multi-point lock. (TR-710)
- Integral mullions (specify sill/left jamb-to-CMR dimension)
- Insect screens: exterior (TR-720/TR-740); interior with wickets (TR-710).
- Exterior or internal muntins
- Internal blinds
Viewing documents in PDF format requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download from the Adobe Web site.