Building and Construction
: Window Systems :
- 3-1/4" (82.6mm) depth
- Architectural window (AW)
- Thermal performance
- Single sliding configuration
- Blast mitigation, hurricane resistance
Class & Grade: AW-PG50-HS
- Full-height pull handles permit sash operation from window sill
- Rolling sash moves freely, yet seals tight when closed.
- After removing anti-takeout stop, sash lift out easily for glass cleaning
- Wheels are adjustable to ensure proper sash alignment
- Weep system ensures water drains to exterior
- Hardware is replaced, if necessary, with standard tools
- Sash: X = operating; O = fixed; primary = interior; secondary = exterior
- 1 " insulating glass; adjustable wheels
- Black zinc automatic lock; XO or OX (specify choice)
- OXO (specify slide direction); XOX
- Full protection, half insect, or full insect exterior screens
- Exterior or internal muntins.
- Dual glazed (split sash) - max. 1/4"; single glazed - max. 1/4"
Viewing documents in PDF format requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download from the Adobe Web site.