Oil and Gas Solutions
- Drilling risers: pipes that link offshore wells to the platform, serving as a conduit for the drilling column and fluids;
- Production risers: pipes that link offshore wells to the platform, serving as conduit for the fluids produced, or for water and gas injection;
- Drill pipe: pipes that support, move and direct drill bits in oil wells;
- Casings: a system of well facing pipes for supporting borehole walls;
- Core barrels: pipes for geological formation tests;
- Extruded and forged profiles: used on platforms and drilling ships as structures for heliports, crew accommodation, for protecting equipment, etc.