As an active employee, you are eligible for three types of paid time off:
- Vacation—Your vacation time is based on your continuous service. The vacation schedule varies by location; see your local human resources representative.
- Holidays—The holiday schedule varies by work location, but recognizes most of the major holidays in the United States.
- Other Paid Time Off—You may receive paid time off for:
- a death in your immediate family (spouse, children, siblings, parents, parents-in-law, grandparents, grandparents-in-law)
- time spent serving as a juror or witness in a court proceeding
For detailed information about your vacation and holiday schedule at your location, see your local human resources representative. If you are covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the terms of that agreement may determine your vacation, holiday, and paid time off schedules.