Ready to retire from Alcoa? Congratulations! Your first step should be to contact your manager and location HR. Then, you'll need to start the retirement process by:
- Going online to the UPoint website. Choose the Savings & Retirement tab. From the "Pension" drop-down menu, choose "Retire Now" for a complete guide to the Retirement process. Or
- Calling 1-888-ALCOA123 (1-888-252-6212) and speaking to a retirement specialist.
What Forms Will I Need to Complete?
- Total Benefit Summary Statement
- Pension Elections Worksheet
- Pension Calculation Statement (Note: If you participated in several Alcoa pension plans, you'll receive a separate calculation for each plan.)
- Pension Option Descriptions
- Tax Withholding Worksheet
- Notice of Rights
- Relative Values Notice
Review this information carefully, and return the Pension Election Authorization Form and other documents that require your signature before your retirement date. You may also need to provide:
- Your birth certificate
- Your spouse's birth certificate
- Your marriage license, divorce decree, or Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO)
How Do I Enroll in Retiree Medical Coverage?
If you're eligible for retiree medical coverage, you will receive information about your benefits, including an enrollment worksheet, after you have initiated the retirement process.