AA 3110 Aluminium Sliding Windows and Aluminium Sliding Doors
AA 3110 Aluminium Sliding Windows and Aluminium Sliding DoorsWith a sliding patio door you bring the outside inside, whenever you want. The aluminium sliding doors of Alcoa Architectuursystemen are very easy to use. Because of the innovative design and high-quality components, the door slides on its rails with a minimum of effort. The things you would rather keep outside, such as the weather and burglars, will not come inside. A high insulation value combined with proven burglary resistance ensure that "inside" stays inside and "outside" stays outside. The excellent price/quality ratio makes this system appropriate for both residential and commercial construction.
- Sound insulation Rw to 42 dB
- High thermal insulation Class Uf from 2.46 W/m²K
- Anti-burglary: NEN 5096 Class 2 regarding Police Hallmark VeiligWonen®
- Wind and watertightness to 650 Pa (depending on type)
- Frame depth: 107, 110 and 160 mm
- View width: 60 mm
- Glass thickness: between 24 and 33 mm
- Rubber seals or brush with finseal
- Available in single, double and triple track
- Inside and outside color as desired
- Section weight maximum 200 kg
- Wheels and rails of stainless steel
- Operable from inside and outside
- Hidden water drainage
- Modular system
If you have questions or if you are looking for a different sollution please contact us by phone: 0341 - 464 615 or via e-mail: email@example.com. We are more than happy to assist you!
For more detailed information on this product, reference the document(s) available for download below.
- Brochure AA 3110 [1KB]